Friday, December 7, 2012

A Mid-day Surprise!

I don't know about you, but I always LOVED getting notes in my lunchbox. Just a simple, "I love you" or "Have a good day" was special even to me as a kid.

Here's a Christmas take on the lunchbox notes from one of my favs, iMOM.com. Some of them could easily be given to your husband too (The hot chocolate one!Yummy and romantic!). My husband doesn't take a lunchbox, but I'll put a note on his steering wheel every once in a while.

So print these puppies out! And if you can, do it in color. They are so cute! It's such a nice surprise in the middle of the day and I've found that God is often at work in me when I feel inspired to send my husband a text or I love you note. Usually he writes back with an, "I needed that today." Maybe your husband or kids need a boost.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment