Tuesday, December 4, 2012

And life will never be the same again...

I remember people told me that about having a child. "Once you become a parent, your life will never be the same." Ain't that the truth! It's so much better! There is a joy that comes from a place that wasn't even there before.

On that note and as we embark on this Advent season, a gift from me to you is this song from Faith Hill.  It has become one of my favorite Christmas songs, but I cannot get through it without crying!

I think of Mary and the amazing gift that her "YES" was to all of us.
I think of the fact that Jesus was her baby boy who she held and kissed.
I think of how my own baby boy has changed everything for me.
And of course, I think of the fact that our savior humbled himself to come in the form of an infant and from that night on, the world would never be the same.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, a baby changes everything....and it gets better every time!!!!

    **I am so glad I'm not the only one who cries at songs!! :) This is a beautiful song! Francesca Battistelli's "You're Here" also gets me every time I hear it!!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. And HE has changed everything! I thank HIM everyday for my salvation!

    ReplyDelete