Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday's Weekly Wecipe & Creative Consequences

This week's recipe is super-dooper healthy AND tasty. It's Chicken International! It's much cooler if you pronounce "international" like in-ter-nah-she-oh-nal! Try it. You'll feel very fancy. Lemme get right to it.

4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/4 c diced tomatoes
1/2 c soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tblsp extra virgin OO
1/4 c finely chopped scallions

Preheat oven to 400. Combine all ingredients but chicken in a glass baking dish. Place chicken in dish & let marinate for 1 hr. Leave it in the same dish and bake for 25 minutes or until done. Makes 4 servings.

I don't have a picture because I haven't made dinner yet! But trust me. It's delicious. You can serve it over rice or mashed potatoes.

Large Man says: 7 out of 10
Fire Extinguisher Readiness Scale: 2 - so easy!

No, I don't know these children,
but I wish I knew their parents.
Now on to other things. I meant to post this a while ago, but kept forgetting. I shared this last week and Fernando pointed out that I sounded way too excited about disciplining! I don't know if these suggestions work, but if you're at the end of your rope and about ready to ship the kiddos to Siberia, try one of these creative consequences from iMOM. My favorite: The correction can! Oh, and you've got to read #13. That's a punishment for anyone within earshot.

Do you have any creative disciplining techniques that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment