Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh, So Chic!

Have you ever asked yourself what your personal "style" is? I think about this when I see articles in magazines that make it look so simple to have a particular look. Preppy, boho (what?), classic, retro... Honestly, I am so-not-connected to that world that I don't even know the different categories. I do know that what fits and is unwrinkled(ish) will often determine my style du jour. I've done the argyle sweater with pearls on a Tuesday and then a pair of jeans and a long sleeve T on a Wednesday.

One category I would pretty much say I do NOT fit into is "chic"! This is mostly because I am pretty cheap when it comes to my clothing purchases. I'm a Marshall's/TJ Max kind of girl. If I can leave the store with 5 shirts under 50 bucks, I'm on cloud 9! Sadly, chic typically doesn't come cheap.

Until now! I was so excited when the ladies of Agape Chic Consignment Boutique approached Spirit FM with their support. I saw an ad of theirs in a coupon magazine (Clipper, maybe?) and the tag line, "Where Style is Reborn". I thought, with "Agape" in their name and that tag line, they have to be Christian-owned. I've got to check them out! Next thing I know, they are coming on board as Spirit FM underwriters!

I love Ann Taylor and Ralph Lauren and they have both, along with BCBG, Michael Kors and the fancy purse companies too! They are celebrating their 1st anniversary with a sale this Saturday. Their prices are already 40-80% off retail, so it's gonna be a doozy!

I know what you're thinking. "Abby, you haven't blogged in a week and now you blog a commercial?" Yep. It's important to support the companies and organizations that are run with Christian principles. So if you want to chic-up (not a real word) your wardrobe and not kill your wallet, swing by Agape Chic on Saturday. Here's their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment