Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Warm Welcome to Fiona & Jennifer!

Check out the right side of the blog and you'll see the lovely faces of two more Mom Squad Bloggers, Fiona & Jennifer. Please wish them a warm welcome!

Fiona is a working mother of two witty little ladies and trying to launch her own business. Oh, and she's an Aussie! Her first blog is a disclaimer that her blogs will contain errors in spelling and grammar. She was probably writing specifically to me. Who knows how many errors I've posted so far! She also wrote about being the "perfect" parent. I'm sure you can relate to her thoughts:

I can fail at anything in life: I pick myself right back up, ‘climb back on that horse’ and try again. I have always been a little fearless. But when I think about my girls and how you don’t get a “do-over” with their lives- it really scares me.

Jennifer came into my life several years ago with free coffee in her hands and we've been pals since! I prayed that she would be a part of the Mom Squad Bloggers because one, she's so stinkin' crafty and creative and two, she's got a unique perspective on parenting. God gave Jennifer & her husband their handsome son through the blessings of adoption. I just love her blog title, "Still Miraculously My Own". I didn't get it until I read the following on her blog:

Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own...
—Fleur Conkling Heyliger

What a blessing it is to have Fiona and Jennifer as part of the Mom Squad Bloggers!

If you need a good laugh today, check out Danielle's newest blog post: "Kindergarten or the End Times". You can vent with her about school supply lists.

I love these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment