Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday's Weekly Wecipe

It's a rainy day and I don't know about you, but I love to curl up with a bowl of something warm and delicious when it's dreary outside. Try out this Cheeseburger Casserole from WW.

My husband went a little crazy with the crumbled tortilla chips on top. I wouldn't put quite so many, but it was pretty tasty! The potatoes at the bottom were a surprise treat! This recipe will surely be a hit with the kids and how about this: It calls for Velveeta !! I can hear the angels singing! It's a good way to get the kiddos to eat their veggies as the peppers and onions are mixed in.


Large Man Says: 6 out of 10
Fire Extinguisher Readiness (difficulty level): 4 out of 10

Try it out and tell me how your family likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment