Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 Days to a New...

You, Waistline, Rear-end, Home... just fill in the blank. How about 30 days to a new marriage?! I love iMom.com and All Pro Dad, both are part of Family First (You can hear the Family Minute by Mark Merrill every weekday morning just after 9am). They've provided a his and hers challenge to help revive your marriage!

It's not as exciting if you know your spouse is reading it off the page, but hey! Beggars can't be choosers, right?

Here's the 30 Day Marriage Challenge for HER.
Here it is for HIM. (have a friend send this to your husband with a little wink and a nudge)

The gist: whatever day of the month it is, do that exercise. So you basically can start it anytime. Then follow along for 30 days. I don't know about you, but looking at the stuff assigned to the husband, I am just tickled thinking of how full my love tank would be after even 3 days!! So flip the coin and know the list for the wife is designed to be just what our husbands need. I love the aspect of prayer, too. It's a great reminder that your marriage is made up of 3!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. It reminds me of the "Love Dare" book that came out a few years ago in conjunction with the movie Fireproof. This, however, seems much more do-able and much more practical, at least in my busy life. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Kari! Little things every day can make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I've learned whenever I'm not really "feeling the love" from my hubby it probably means I'm not really "giving the love" either. All it usually takes is something simple like sending him a text that says "I love being your wife" for me to get a sweet reply back and then come home to a man that can't wait to see me.

    ReplyDelete