Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Come to the Mom Squad Kick-Off Event!

Would you be happy to save $20 per trip to the grocery store? Maybe have an extra $80 or $100 in your family's budget per month? I sure would! It's easy to do with coupons. I know what you're thinking. "I don't have time and I don't want to have to clip coupons and sort through them and match them up and blah blah blah." I'm in the same boat as you, but sadly, that ship is the S.S. Missing Out on Money Saving Opportunities.

We have to keep the big picture in mind. Not every trip to the store has to be an epic money-saving venture. If you can do just a little bit and save even just a little bit, then it's money in your pocket, or money that you can use to bless others!

So here's our opportunity to get schooled on the art of couponing. Thursday, August 2nd I'm hosting a TrueCouponing Workshop right nextdoor to Spirit FM. It starts at 6:30pm and is FREE! Plus we'll have door prizes and chances for you to win fun stuff from Spirit FM and TrueCouponing.com. So if you tried couponing before and lost your zeal (like me) or you are a total newby and the words, "manufacturer's coupons, store coupons, BOGOs and stacking" make your eyes go crossed, sign up today. Space is limited.

Eventbrite - Spirit FM Studios, Tampa: Basic TrueCouponing Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment